Grant Support Office
All researchers, ranging from postdocs to professors, can make use of our grant support services provided by the UMCG Research Office. The Grant Support Office is the facility to consult for all grant-related issues, including national, international, and/or personal grants, consortia, or public-private collaborations.
The support offered includes:
- Tailored funding advice (in person or per department/group);
- Call-specific networking support and stakeholder analysis;
- Funding workshops;
- Pre-award support;
- Assistance with proposal budgets and signatures.
For more information, please contact us via: email@example.com
UMCG Research BV
The UMCG Research BV provides assistance with research project life cycle management by connecting ideas, people, tools, and resources.
The services offered include:
- Facilitation sessions for idea development;
- Preaward and postaward support;
- Training in research project management;
- Assistance with knowledge gathering and exchange;
- Tailored consultancy.
For more information, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org