Researchers/supporting staff who have a valid BROK® certificate that is about to expire
- Find the link for more information and to register: Https://nfu-ebrok.nl
- Do not subscribe via SURFconext, but click on “Proceed without login”.
- Costs are € 75 for researchers from the UMCG and for other institutions
- IMPORTANT: If your certificate has already expired, you have to contact your BROK coordinator ([email protected]).
- The certificate is valid for three years after completing the eBROK® course
- In order to complete the course, you have to complete the following before your certificate expires
Mandatory modules and news
- 100% completion of all three modules (see tab ‘continuous registration’) :
- Brush up your knowledge
- Test yourself
- read all News items under the tab “News”
- Within one week and if all is well, you will receive your certificate. If you have questions, please contact [email protected].
It is your own responsibility to make sure that your certificate does not expire! You will not receive emails as a reminder, you have to make sure to put the expiry date in your own calendar and perform recertification before your certificate expires