The GSMS offers several Master’s programmes that provide an excellent start to a research career. These include:
- Clinical and Psychosocial Epidemiology;
- Track: Health Systems and Prevention;
- Molecular Medicine and Innovative Treatment;
- International Master in Innovative Medicine.
Our Master’s programmes enable you to:
- Perform pioneering research together with top researchers at the UMCG;
- Participate in small-scale programmes focused on your individual development;
- Fully immerse yourself in a research topic of your choice;
- Obtain a PhD position at the UMCG.
The Graduate School of Medical Sciences aims to offer high-quality training to all our PhD students.
Our PhD programmes enable you to:
- Perform world-class research at a top 100 university (UG);
- Participate in an international network of people from all over the world;
- Participate in personalized programmes, in which you can develop your own research and programme based on your personal interests;
- Have PhD Development Training aimed at acquiring professional and personal competencies beyond scientific knowledge.
More information for current students.
More information for prospective students
More information about career development