We facilitate technical transfer and small scale productions based on biotechnological processes and the production of ATMP’s (Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products). ATMP’s are medicinal products based on genes, cells and/or tissues.
The facility produces different types of biologicals:
- recombinant proteins from bacterial or yeast cell lines
- medicinal products based on cells or tissues
- fluorescent labelling of antibodies for imaging studies
The services we offer:
- We support research groups within the UMCG, the RuG, and other academic hospitals or companies who focus on the development and production of biotechnological drugs or ATMP’s.
- We support researchers to translate their preclinical findings into a process that meets the GMP standards.