Grant Support office
Researchers at every level in their career (from post-docs to professors) can make use of our grant support services, part of the UMCG Research Office. The grant support office is the prime go-to point for any grant-related issue: be it for national, international, personal grants, consortia or public-private collaborations.
Our support includes:
- Tailored funding advice (in person or per department/group)
- Call-specific networking support and stakeholder analysis
- Funding workshops
- Pre-award support
- Support with proposal budgets and signatures
Find out more: firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide research project life cycle management through connecting ideas, people, tools and resources.
- Facilitation sessions for idea development
- Pre- and post-award support
- Training in research project management
- Knowledge gathering and exchange
- Tailored consultancy.
Find out more: email@example.com